Dont' know who to believe???

oldski

May 20, 2015
phoenix, az
Finally getting plaster on Monday(yahoo). But my PB says I can swim on Tuesday. Everything I have read on this site says 2 weeks minimum. Its suppose to be 110 degrees next week, so I'm getting flax from the wife an kids. My pool is built by presidential and were getting the upgraded finish :confused to premium plus.

Does anyone know what this is?
do we have to wait 2 weeks it get in??

I don't want to ruin the finish
any advice would help.

The city water coming out of the hose is 85 degrees, would this help cure the plaster faster?
:confused:

hm, we were told not to step on the surface while it filled because your skin oils could cause a permanent mark on the surface, but once it's full, it was fine.
Just get your PB to put the timeline in writing, if there's an issue down the road you're covered.

Well, just about everything we post says to follow your pool builders recommendations to keep your warranty valid. If he tells you to swim and is willing to back it, you are going to have difficulty keeping ip the family out.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.