PH level before the SLAM

Hayward sp15922s powerflo matrix 1 hp 2 speed. 115volt

Read reviews on amazon. Did some searches on here about 2 speed pumps with sand filters.

Plus all my current plumbing is going to work with it.

Yeah the energy savings was a big a plus

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Hayward sp15922s powerflo matrix 1 hp 2 speed. 115volt

Read reviews on amazon. Did some searches on here about 2 speed pumps with sand filters.

Plus all my current plumbing is going to work with it.

Yeah the energy savings was a big a plus

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Cool! You can use all the money you save to buy bleach and test kit refills ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also suggest The Sample Sizer as well and then you'll truly be Mr. Pool Science....

Well time to update my woahs from last years over chlorination debacle.

I knew I was going to replace the liner so I didn't worry with covering the pool but I guess I should have to have prevented the swamp! Literally had frogs and algae blooms like lily pads ha.
05fb84e03f59c3e84e8bf25d35a111c2.jpg
d813a0c81e13170874b08edac1bec736.jpg

It was a time getting it drained.

Well finally got it down to sand
b9e0735813c733e69b7cee04e0d9843c.jpg

And dun dun dunhhhhh
0be748ab74ffc0d615f25298fb680bfd.jpg
the end result! Didn't take much pictures while putting the liner on. Had moments of frustration during the install (trying to get the liner get reed and all the wrinkles out. The shop vac def helped get rid of them eventually.

Very pleased with the end result and the darker color of the liner especially compared to the bleached liner. Def can tell a difference from the top ring of the first pictures and the parts that were under water.

nice! that looks like a big pool!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Yes... A 30' round. Before switching to the TFP method i was really regretting buying that size since some smaller ones were on craigslist. And pool store chemicals are SO expensive. But we're the same price or more expensive. ($500 was a bargain for the pool and pump and filter but I had to take down and put back together. But that's the way to go so you know how to put it back together)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yes... A 30' round. Before switching to the TFP method i was really regretting buying that size since some smaller ones were on craigslist. And pool store chemicals are SO expensive. But we're the same price or more expensive. ($500 was a bargain for the pool and pump and filter but I had to take down and put back together. But that's the way to go so you know how to put it back together)

I personally will be glad, when we get our house, (this one is a rental,) then I will be able to put up a real pool. I personally am not into the taking down every year. too much work. oh and I want mine to have a dark liner like yours. it's beautiful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.