New pool, Manor, Texas

Looks like they laid a prefabricated slab on top of your grass and set the equipment on it.
If that is true I would be having a few words with PB.
The grass will decompose, the slab will sink and the pipes will crack.

IF they reset your equipment, having no gap between the slab and house means you wont have a difficult strip of grass to cut.

Yes, that's exactly what they did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Suz. That looks very neat. I like it.
141559cf82653cc3b7bc61c0fae635c3.jpg

We got a little rain today. But PB says pumping it out in the morning and shooting gunite in the afternoon. I'm ready for that.
They flashed the gunite yesterday to keep the walls from caving in during the rain. Long process.

Okay, it's full fledged gunite today. It's 6:30 and they are still going strong. Neighbors are peeking over the fence. I hope everyone is patient and I don't get any complaints. It's loud and I have lots of neighbors.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I know. I went out and talked to him. He had to drive about thirty miles to get home after he dropped off his truck! I couldn't believe it was his second pool that day. He said he would get home about 9:30. I know women work hard, but there is something to be said for these men who use physical labor to build and construct. I'm just in awe of this process. Now the watering of the gunite begins...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.