jandy c1900

Robert Turs

Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2013
Cumming,Ga
I was in the process of looking into a jandy c1900 orp/ph controller. Looking into there controller electrical connections there is a note . It says if unit is to be used with 240vac operation call technical support.I called. The answer i got on the first call was connect hot hot ground. Sure if there was a place . My second call they said they can`t tell me because i was not a pool expert. lol.I`m a electrical engr. for 26 years and i know that there is either part number for 240volts or there are switch settings to select voltage. It does say fuse sizes for each voltage so there must be a way to set it up for 240vac. So why would i purchase something if i can`t get the correct answer.I know there are other products out there but i was wanting to connect it to my aqualink system.This is more for information at this time. Thanks

Welcome to TFP!

The manual is somewhat ambiguous. Still, my reading is that you can only attach the unit to an AquaPure if it is powered with 120 volts. But the AquaLink connection should work at either voltage.

By the by, we don't recommend any brand of ORP based control for outdoor residential pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.