Goldline Aquarite no flow still on...

Mar 8, 2015
Alamo/ca
I've had a GLX-PCB-RITE about 10 years. Two years ago the display being becoming unreadable; the digital display was loosing markings. So I ordered a new display board. Since I could still make out the old display and everything was working, I delayed installing the new board.

When I installed the display board recently after cleaning the filters and cell, everything looked good on the board except, no flow stayed on and of course system wouldn't generate. I read about this and did discover that the flow sensor magnet had boken off so replaced sensor. Still the display board no flow stayed on.

I inspected all connections, took out and made sure the flow sensor what in correct direction, no change. I though maybe the main board fuse I had to replace a few years ago might have something to do with this(?), replaced the fuse again, no change. Finally I decided maybe the main board just needed replacing so I got a new one. Same thing...no flow light on, display functions, switch put to superchlorinate will momentarily turn off flow light and say generating, but after about thirty seconds it goes off and the no flow stays on.

I have replaced basically everything with new and not sure how to troubleshoot...my sense is the display board is bad, but maybe it';s the new flow sensor. I've checked the connections, wire and direction on it. What else can I do to confirm if it is the flow switch or the display board itself.

Could it be the T-cell and if so how to determine.

Any help greatly appreciated...this is incredibly frustrating.

No flow is almost always either the flow sensor or the connection between the sensor and the main unit. In theory it is possible for it to be a problem with the main board, but that is incredibly rare. It can't have anything to do with the cell.

I had to replace my flow sensor a few months ago. I can tell you that it has to be screwed in the right amount of threads for it to work properly. I screwed mine in all the way and slowly back it out until the light was blinking and then left it. The light went out after a minute or so.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.