Where do you live?

Where do you live?

• Total voters
Hi there natvtxn,
From one Texan to another, welcome to TFP!
:)

that is a GREAT first post!

Well the survey was enough for me to make my first post....I lmoved to FL 3 yrs ago but spent my entire life before that in the great state of Texas!! People don't understand why I have a Texas flag framed in my office...and you wouldn't unless you are from there.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
There are 74,166 members that have signed up.
Searching for TX in the location reveals 1998 members
Searching for Texas reveals 1266 members

So 4.4% of the members have entered Texas/TX as their location ... no idea how many have not entered a location.

Only 29,130 members have ever made a post
1038 of them entered TX
636 entered texas

So 5.7% of the posting members entered Texas/TX

So don't get too big of a head :mrgreen:

In fact ...

Of the posting members,
1837 entered CA
240 entered California

Which is 7.1% :joker:

AZ/Arizona is a lowly 1.8% :(

But look at it a bit differently....we only make up 5.7% of the active posting population, but as of today we have contributed a whopping 35% of the respondants to this question. That's a 7:1 leverage. I think that sounds about right. We're probably 6 or 7 times more productive than your average American!

But look at it a bit differently....we only make up 5.7% of the active posting population, but as of today we have contributed a whopping 35% of the respondants to this question. That's a 7:1 leverage. I think that sounds about right. We're probably 6 or 7 times more productive than your average American!

Or the rest of us do not feel the need to inflate our ego :mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.