Apr 15, 2014
Livermore, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi,
Recently, I was notified and cited by admin for hijacking, which was my 2nd notification. I wanted to take this time to apologize for any alleged hijacking, as it was never my intention to do so, nor was I even aware of doing it at the time. While I personally believe that some discussions/questions r/t the thread-at-hand should be acceptable and not warranted to be in their own post, I will do my best to not hijack any posts in the future. I can understand the policy for having a no hijacking at all policy b/c it would be too hard/difficult to monitor/manage otherwise. Unless I can constructively add to the thread at hand vs. ask more questions, I shall hold off and ask them in their own thread.

Again, my apologies to any TFP'ers toes I accidentally stepped on by hijacking your thread. I appreciate and am grateful for all the knowledge and assistance I have gained thus far.

B

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.