Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Mastercasters New Pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Mastercasters New Pool

here are few pics of my dad's pool and spa completed a month or so ago. nice and private. feels like our own little resort. my duaghter loves it! still have to finish the landscaping in the backyard. house sits on nearly an 1.5 acres, so the neighbors aren't too close. we had some mosaic turtles installed in one of the step and in the bottom.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

That is a beautiful pool and layout. I really like the large stone surrounding it goes great with the house and pool. Is that your grill area (with chimney) to the right side in the third photo?
    24'x54" Sharkline Matrix by Wilbar International, 15,200 gallons (2015)
    Jacuzzi 75 sq ft Cartridge Filter 1 hp two speed pump
    Solar Heat with Goldline GL-235 Controller
    Intex Krystal Clear Model 28669 SWG
    TF100, SampleSizer, and Speed Stir

3. Back To Top    #3

that is a double sided gas log fireplace. but, yes the grill is going over on that patio. when the house was built, gas was run for the grill to that spot. thanks for the compliments. the pool design and materials were chosen by me. it's easy when your spending someone elses money! my dad just moved to the austin area in february from the woodlands near houston. nice to have him close, and sure nice to have a cool hangout for my family to go to.

4. Back To Top    #4
    I bet its nice to be floating in the pool during the evening and having a group of deer go by that fence. I'm sure your kids love it.
    21,200 gal IG gunite, CL 580 sqft Cartridge filter, aqua pure salt system, polaris 480-blue&white, Jandy PDA Remote, (4) Jandy Deck Jets

5. Back To Top    #5
    Great looking pool, really like the deck and stone choice/work. Send some more pictures when the landscape is finished. I'm just finishing my landscaping and it really put a nice final touch to the pool.
    20x40 IG Vinyl, 1.5 HP Whisperflo, Sta-Rite System 3 (300) Sq. ft Cart
    Intellichlor IC40 SWCG, 125,000 BTU Pentair heatpump, Polaris 280
    7' IG FG Spa, 2 HP Whisperflo, Pentair Dynamic III Cart (100) Sq. ft

6. Back To Top    #6
    LOVE the rock work!

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

7. Back To Top    #7

thanks to all. yes, there are plenty of deer and wild turkey here. some would argue to many, but we enjoy them. can't wait for the rest of the landscape to be done. the irrigation system was finished off today. next come grading the back for drainage, grass, then flower beds along the large rock retaining wall. one flagstone path going from pool deck to limestone stairs and one going to pool equipment. the end is close!