Mastercasters New Pool

mastercaster

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 3, 2007
Leander, TX
here are few pics of my dad's pool and spa completed a month or so ago. nice and private. feels like our own little resort. my duaghter loves it! still have to finish the landscaping in the backyard. house sits on nearly an 1.5 acres, so the neighbors aren't too close. we had some mosaic turtles installed in one of the step and in the bottom.

Attachments

• CIMG0050.JPG
    CIMG0050.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,001
  • CIMG0053.JPG
    CIMG0053.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 999
  • CIMG0054.JPG
    CIMG0054.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 999
That is a beautiful pool and layout. I really like the large stone surrounding it goes great with the house and pool. Is that your grill area (with chimney) to the right side in the third photo?

that is a double sided gas log fireplace. but, yes the grill is going over on that patio. when the house was built, gas was run for the grill to that spot. thanks for the compliments. the pool design and materials were chosen by me. it's easy when your spending someone elses money! my dad just moved to the austin area in february from the woodlands near houston. nice to have him close, and sure nice to have a cool hangout for my family to go to.

Great looking pool, really like the deck and stone choice/work. Send some more pictures when the landscape is finished. I'm just finishing my landscaping and it really put a nice final touch to the pool.

thanks to all. yes, there are plenty of deer and wild turkey here. some would argue to many, but we enjoy them. can't wait for the rest of the landscape to be done. the irrigation system was finished off today. next come grading the back for drainage, grass, then flower beds along the large rock retaining wall. one flagstone path going from pool deck to limestone stairs and one going to pool equipment. the end is close! :-D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.