bamboojungles

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 13, 2013
I want to caveat this post with the fact that I've never worked on electrical work / pvc piping before. BUT I am a good and quick learner. So anyways, you can see the pictures attached as my current setup (This was originally done by a pool store btw). So here are my questions:

1. Based on my understanding, I need to install a SWG on the PVC line with the grey connector. Is this correct?
2. If so, I don't think there's enough room, so I will have to work some way to bring that in?
3. [OT] You see that giant OLD filter? Any ideas on how to get rid of it? Call Pool Store / Scrap Removal company? Is it a Filled with sand?

Thanks guys!

2vakpsg.jpg

2s1vn9u.jpg

1) Your picture isn't clear enough for me to be certain, but yet it looks like the SWG goes in the line with the gray union.
2) Yep, to fit in the SWG you will need to run the pipe off in some direction and then come back. One common approach is to go up and then back down.
3) Scrap removal company, quite possible it has sand in it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.