Check out my new toy

Sheesh! If I drank that much beer I'd be TWICE the size of that kegerator! Plus my better half hates the smell of beer on my breath (Hint: crystalized ginger seems to clear it up...but you gotta like crystalized ginger.)

I bought a kegerator to eventually go into an outdoor kitchen that I hope to build next year. Unfortunately I am out of money for this year after building a new deck. We built a new Ipe deck this summer. Quite a project, but we are pretty happy with the way it turned out. It's not quite finished yet, lots of finish work to do, but we had to take a break and enjoy it bit before the summer gets away from us. Here are some pics anyway. The kegerator is nice though. We just polished off our first 1/2 barrel of Rocky Mountain IPA and picked our second half barrel yesterday. We went with Sierra Nevada Pale Ale this time.

Riles

IMG_8474.jpg

IMG_8475.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.