Texas AGP (Intex) - Will update

Re: Texas AGP (Intex) - Will update

Great job Joshua. I see that you did not use paver or other blocks did in sink in any or any other issues Thanks Tom
Actually I did use pavers. I guess I didn't get any photos of them during the install. They are there though! Hope this helps. And thank you for the kind words! Cheers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Great idea documenting. I'm working on leveling the ground for mine right now so I am thinking of chronicling it as well to help others.

Did you put the pavers down first and then have the foam sitting on top of them? I am considering installing 2" foam with the gorilla tape on the seams but I was thinking the pavers needed to be level with the top of the foam.

Great idea documenting. I'm working on leveling the ground for mine right now so I am thinking of chronicling it as well to help others.

Did you put the pavers down first and then have the foam sitting on top of them? I am considering installing 2" foam with the gorilla tape on the seams but I was thinking the pavers needed to be level with the top of the foam.
Wow, just logged on for the first time in a while. I'll assume you completed your project by now. [emoji6] But to answer your question for future member projects I layed the foam then cut it out and leveled the pavers.

Re: Ground is Now level - Texas AGP

What diameter did you cut the foam boards to? Did you cut to 22' as is the specified size of the pool?
You can see the foam in this pic, at 24'. Then it was covered by the tarp & rock.
4756e19d5a8772908a84288fbaa59aa8.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Been away for awhile but since it's a new season, I gotta new project.....Pool Replacement!!! Old one was left up for 7 years!!! No complaints....I didn't bother conditioning the water since I knew it was coming down, reason for all the algae.

Attachments

• 20200425_174746.jpg
    20200425_174746.jpg
    840.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 20200501_140347.jpg
    20200501_140347.jpg
    621.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 20200502_105438.jpg
    20200502_105438.jpg
    782.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Wow
Reactions: kimkats and kne

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.