SUB Forum in different languages

eng_HK

Jul 15, 2012
Hi all,
I learned a lot from this forum and I really appreciate everyone of you!
Thanks so much, really.

I would like to propose you why don't create some sub-forum with different languages, so every people can talk with other from their nations and discuss about not only poo but also law and problem that they could have during construction..

regards
Eng

Welcome to TFP!

We do have a goodly amount of members from other parts of the world here. It's always interesting to see when someone from a different country checks in and describes their pool situation to us. Another thing that is interesting is what chemicals are available to the pool owner abroad. Back to your original question though, it really would be beyond our abilities and scope to make sections of our forum available in different languages. There are too many languages out there, not to mention, too little demand here as well. My best advice for those needing information in a language other than English to perhaps use one of the available online translation services as provided by Google or the like.

Thanks for the question.

I can understand your position.
What I think is that the translate tool is not so efficient as we would like to be..
And also I can translate to understand but not to ask.

So could be a greate idea to give to other people the possibility to discuss in their language.
Can be a test, and you can define some moderators in this sub--board that can manage it.

There's no so many forum where you can discuss about pool and problems.

Thx

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.