Jandy Aqualink Power Center

cwuffman

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 27, 2012
The Woodlands, TX
I have a Jandy Aqualink RS4 (I think) power center. It has for relays and they are all occupied. It appears as if the cabinet has places for 4 more relays, and 4 unused Aux connection plugs labeled 5-8. Does anyone know if I can just buy an additional relay and control one more output device, or is this unit maxed out at 4 relay/devices? I am an electrician, by the way. I just can't seem to locate this information.

Thanks in advance,

cwuffman said:
I have a Jandy Aqualink RS4 (I think) power center. It has for relays and they are all occupied. It appears as if the cabinet has places for 4 more relays, and 4 unused Aux connection plugs labeled 5-8. Does anyone know if I can just buy an additional relay and control one more output device, or is this unit maxed out at 4 relay/devices? I am an electrician, by the way. I just can't seem to locate this information.

Thanks in advance,

The chip controlling the functions of an RS-4 does not support more than four relays, nor does the controller. You can replace the chip with an RS-6 or RS-8 chip, and the controller with the matching controller, however Jandy will charge you an arm and a leg for the parts. (the board in the outdoor box is the same for all the units).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.