Analogy of BBB

PAGirl

TFP Guide
Jun 5, 2012
Central PA
I was pondering the BBB method as I was doing my weekly total tests. I was thinking if you think of taking care of your pool like you take care of your body, you will have a healthy pool. Just like we need blood tests to make sure we are healthy on the inside, even if we appear healthy on The outside. We test our pools even if they look clean, there may be a potential problem we can't see with our eyes. (was really thinking about that when I read some of the "my pool looks okay so nothing can be wrong" threads.) The items we use to keep the pool clean can be thought of as the vitamins and nutrients that keep it going strong! Hope that doesn't sound too off the wall!

I want to thank you for having such an informative, helpful forum. Usually by this time every year my temp. pool starts to green up a bit. By taking a few minutes each day to tend to it, I have not had any problems. I have never seen an Intex that looks so clear! I plan on becoming a contributor soon!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.