Gold Supporter
Nov 13, 2022
Spring Branch, Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi all, first year with our pool and had no idea the Texas heat might have an impact on our pool equipment, I was wondering what folks do to protect the pumps. In past years, we also had severe hail and even ice storms. We have three stone walls surrounding our pool pumps that is away from our house. No damage yet but taking preventative actions. Many neighbors claim after a number of years the equipment starts to age from the weather. Thoughts and if you done something, pictures? Thanks

full

Reactions: WBW
Any shelter is better than nothing here’s some more ideas 💡
There was also a thread about equipment pads that @Texas Splash star but I can’t find it.
I have a deck that shades my equipment after mid day & my pump & swg are kinda hidden under there.

Any shelter is better than nothing here’s some more ideas 💡
There was also a thread about equipment pads that @Texas Splash star but I can’t find it.
I have a deck that shades my equipment after mid day & my pump & swg are kinda hidden under there.
Thanks for the links! Great info and suggestions! It’s been 100 degrees every day for the past month and I’m assuming it will continue throughout August! Crazy weather patterns. Again thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.