Cover option for Intex Rectangle

Aug 12, 2011
Augusta, Kansas
With school starting tomorrow and the pool already in the 70's our use is going to zero this week. I can't officially close until I get water down to the 60's but we don't have a cover anymore so I'm hunting idea.

I've googled and really haven't seen much - our cover for our Intex Ultra Frame 16X32 Rectangle bit the dust during it's first winter last year - the wind blew and tore it to shreads. Kansas didn't get any snow (drought continued) but he wind was just a epic as it typically can be. When we put the cover on my husband said "the wind is going to tear this off - and like he said - it did".

What are some options for a rectangle pool? We don't have the same top edge so most of the cover locks for wind won't work either.

If we go back with the Intex cover - how do you stop the wind from getting under the corners and ripping the ropes out of the plastic gromits?

Diane

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.