Ok Sean something has to be done.....

Poolidiot

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 31, 2007
Texas
You know, it was bad enough when I would log on to this site I had like 10 new post since my last visit, well now when I log on here I have 100 - 200 new post since my last visit. What is the matter with you? You think I have time to read that many post when I log on here, I am a busy person ( ok, I do not have a life, I have lots of time to read :? ) I can not read this many post, you must cut off registration so there will not be so many new post. :wink: :p ... Ok enough of that.... CONGRATS on the huge success of this site!!!!!! :-D

i :lol: 8)

Your lucky to see only 100-200 new posts. I've had 347 in two days not checking. Problem is I don't have time to read all the posts and if I get logged out my last viewed gets reset. I feel like I am getting cheated from getting my "fix". I can't wait to see what happens in the summer when every one starts to post.

It seems like the saying is true..... too much of a good thing......

Congrats to all on this forum!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.