I just put a new Jandy 1400 on my pool

iam488

Jun 8, 2012
I just put a new Jandy 1400 on my pool. I found out (not through Jandy) that the Flow senser line came with a little circuit board that I plugged right into the main board. All kinds of problems from a no flow to error codes 173/183/184. After talking with my Agean pool guy he said take the little circuit board off and attched the line directly to the main board. And now everything is working great. Check to see if you have that little board, it's not an inch wide by 2in long.

Re: Jandy Aquapure help

iam488 said:
I just put a new Jandy 1400 on my pool. I found out (not through Jandy) that the Flow senser line came with a little circuit board that I plugged right into the main board. All kinds of problems from a no flow to error codes 173/183/184. After talking with my Agean pool guy he said take the little circuit board off and attched the line directly to the main board. And now everything is working great. Check to see if you have that little board, it's not an inch wide by 2in long.

Please read this thread: jandy-aqualink-tri-sensor-adapter-t39895.html
...it may be that you should leave the daughter card in place!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.