Above ground pool cleaner?? 16'x32' 52" with 2650gph pump

Apr 16, 2012
Hello,
I have been raking my brain on this one. I am looking for somthing of an automatic pool cleaner that will move around the bottom and also the sides of an Intex Ultra pool 16x32. I can use the sand filter pump for the vacuum power, but when I read the specs of the different vacuums, I don't really see anything that says for above ground pools both bottom and sides cleaned.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Tony

Re: Above ground pool cleaner?? 16'x32' 52" with 2650gph p

trhardy said:
Hello,
I have been raking my brain on this one. I am looking for somthing of an automatic pool cleaner that will move around the bottom and also the sides of an Intex Ultra pool 16x32. I can use the sand filter pump for the vacuum power, but when I read the specs of the different vacuums, I don't really see anything that says for above ground pools both bottom and sides cleaned.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Tony

Hey when you find one, let me know!! I have looked on ebay and some of the simple cleaners say they are not mean't for soft sided (intex) type pools. I have a intex pool like yours (16 x 48) and when they say "soft side" do they mean vinyl? Our pools are vinyl, but they have metal on the sides supporting the vinyl. I am somewhat confused.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.