15x34 New pool in Tampa Bay Florida

The waterline tiles were in today.

2pyx0mc.jpg

33m1rux.jpg

Next, I will believe it will be the footers. :party:

akaCarioca said:
Have you decided on your builder yet? I have a few that I would definitely tell you to avoid....

I'm also in the Tampa Bay area and in the process of getting quotes. Mind sending me a PM with who to avoid as well? I would appreciate it, thanks.

onerailunder said:
We designed a similar style pool here in Oldsmar. You won't regret the full width steps and sun shelf at one end. I might recommend sleeves for umbrellas in the sun shelf, but it might be too late. Looks great regardless.

Thanks. Do you have pictures? We found out that the sun shelf will only get sun up to lunch time, so we won't need an umbrella there.
Today they cleaned the concrete, tomorrow they might place the mosaics and either Thursday or Friday they will put the pebble finishing.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Did your pool get installed. I see you opted for the Pentair Quad DE filter. I have one but wondered if it is plumbed wrong because it has to be plumbed like a sand filter not a DE filter from what I have read. Do you have a pic of your DE filter plumbing I could see please? Thanks!

Hello- I was wondering...Did your pool get installed? I see you opted for the Pentair Quad DE filter. I have one but wondered if it is plumbed wrong because it has to be plumbed like a sand filter not a DE filter from what I have read. Do you have a pic of your DE filter plumbing I could see please? Thanks!

mred1 said:
Did your pool get installed. I see you opted for the Pentair Quad DE filter. I have one but wondered if it is plumbed wrong because it has to be plumbed like a sand filter not a DE filter from what I have read. Do you have a pic of your DE filter plumbing I could see please? Thanks!

They are installing either tomorrow or friday. As soon as they do, I will post some pics. In the meantime, why don't post pics of yours, so that other members can try to help?

Today is one month that they installed the pavers, I paid a fat check ($10K) and no work has been done since then. Rarely a phone call to explain, unless I call repeatedly and get lame excuses that the "people that install the pebble finish" are not available....

Take notes forum... :hammer:

Finally some good news. Last Monday April 29th they finished electrical and on Tuesday they applied the pebble finishing and installed the equipment. It took almost 36 hours to fill the pool and on Thursday they added muriatic acid.
They told me to brush it twice a a day for 10 days and will be back on this Monday to follow up.

11b2kpt.jpg

2zi216h.jpg

s3eqvs.jpg

2bbnzd.jpg

rsvkox.jpg

At first, I thought you had some leaves or something in the pool and then I saw the starfish and turtles! :mrgreen: They are so cute!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.