Need help ASAP

Mar 9, 2008
We live in Arizona and I am having "pool" fright. We are having a pool built and are so overwhelmed at the details and choosing the best colors.

We have decided on a 90 perimeter pool with a square spa at one end with two sides that spill over into the pool and a 4 foot sheer decent water feature with two woks on each side that have a spill over. We live on a lake so we are limited on space and this seems to work for our location.

My concern is the interior color and the tile. We are going with pebblesheen interior and the basic tile. Any suggestions on color schemes? We have the pro logic led lights in the pool and spa. I am concerned about the water line buildup and also the color of the pebblesheen to have the led lights work the best.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Not sure if I'm of any help, but I'd say part of this has to do with your overall decorating scheme. See my new post today under new pool pics. We have the LED lights with a tahoe blue pebbletec finish. We have a med brown travertine coping in rough 12X12's and our pool edging is in a 2x2 subway pattern travertine. It blends with our rock veneer ourstide walls and into our home. The only effect is a somewhat blue tone on the side tiling with light refraction.

not sure if that helps any. look at alot of pictures to find what you like.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.