What's your current pool temp?

88 Here in SoCal, been that way for weeks, Can see the big Riverside fire from our front window, wind has changed, will be getting smoke and ash tomorrow :(

82 in MD. It’s been cooler lately. That’s 3 degrees below my preferred summer minimum temperature.

Torrential rain and lightening yesterday afternoon taking the water temp to 84 this morning. It will be hot and kick it back up until another round of predicted storms go through this afternoon. That much rain diluted my FC, but kept my PH in range.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Atlantic Canada. Getting close to the end of the season. Air is Daytime high 85° Nightime low 53°.
Pool is covered with a solar blanket except for swimming. Pool drops to 83°by morning. Turning on the circulation and the Heat Pump around 9:am. By 5:00 pm pool is up to 89° and we are swimming catching the last rays and listening to an hour of tunes.

Atlantic Canada. Getting close to the end of the season. Air is Daytime high 85° Nightime low 53°.
Pool is covered with a solar blanket except for swimming. Pool drops to 83°by morning. Turning on the circulation and the Heat Pump around 9:am. By 5:00 pm pool is up to 89° and we are swimming catching the last rays and listening to an hour of tunes.

Adamphotoman, its too bad summer is coming to a close. Here in Massachusetts, while it has been unseasonably hot, 70's and 60's are here for next week according to the forecast

flefig,
Yes we will miss the pool over the winter. The air is 26°C 78°F today, and we will dip into the pool again. Soon I will do some maintenance and then close.
My new solar blanket is still in the shipping bag. The old one is falling apart, ripping, leaving little blue lenses floating, etc....and it doesn't cover the whole pool. The new one will and it is also thicker. So hopefully it will be less challenging to get the heat up next season. It's 3:30 PM and the pool is 88°F.

Much cooler days / nights several days a in a row.

Pool is maintaining 78 degrees if I don't heat it for a few days.
The angle of the sun has shifted big time too, so direct daily heat assistance is no longer
helping maintain my preferred 84 degrees.

2 maybe 3 more weeks of swimming at most then the season is over...sigh.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.