What's your current pool temp?

Was 78 earlier today, our overnight lows will be hitting around 37 tonight and tomorrow so the pool could drop in the 60's for the 1st time this year.
Last year we had a hot week and I got it up to 88 one day in January. 87 was my high in December, not sure when I'll see even that again... :sad:

About -10 our first snow ...global warming in affect!
e226bb37fca92a0d739aa0fa5021511a.jpg

Pool has reached 76 for a high today (the little solar panel that could runs through my mind) as the outside temp topped out at a lowly 59. No swimming days in sight for the next 10 in so called warm sunny florida, although I might breaking 80 again by next weekend if the temps come up

Looks like draining the equipment last weekend was just the nick of time!

On saturday there was some slushee water, cleared that out of the way
and was going to plunk the robot in for a last clean, but the water temp
was 38 so aborted the mission. (no robo cleaning below 40)

Pool is frozen with a very thin sheet of ice Sunday.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
squeaked out a high of 80 today with warmer weather forecast till Christmas. I was too chicken to jump in today but soon....

12-18 high of 82
12-19 85 and the "no swimming streak" (17 days) has been broken!!! :snorkle:

12-20 85 again :snorkle: again. Sweet December!

12-21 85 again but skipped the swim today

So I don't know what my pool water temp is, I'm not sticking my hand in there to pull out the thermometer. Yes I know, I'm chicken! But anyway, there are a lot of very beautiful pool pictures with the snow and the surrounding trees!! Just lovely!

Only managed 83 today, too many clouds to get strong enough sun, still went in the outside temp hovered around 80 and it was ok. I prefer 88 but on December 23rd sometimes you have to take 83 :)

12-24 We squeaked out 84 on Christmas Eve for probably the final swim day of the year, cold coming for Christmas so on to 2018.....

12-25 Well the sun finally got bright and pool is 84 but air temp is under 70 so no swimming today. I need to get a hot tub ;)\

12-26 83, last nights low of 50 dropped the temp a bit and sun wasn't as strong today, air temp was 74 was still tempted, maybe tomorrow

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.