What's your current pool temp?

main pool is 29.5 Celsius and whirlpool is 39.5 celsius. There both indoor so open all year round. The temps stay within half a degree. I'm bound by commercial rules here in Canada so the highest a spa can be is 40 and a pool can only be 30 at the max. But it's prefect for my bathers :)

I think it's now a losing battle as I'm just under 80 and dropping. Without a heater just not getting enough solar gain even with the cover on almost all the time.

My :swim: days are numbered !!

90, heat pump runs about 30-60 minutes in the AM (set at 86). Feels good!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

90 with solar thermostat set there...turns itself off around noon. Sometimes turns on later for a few minutes if we get a thunderstorm.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I've been strategically using my solar blanket/cover during our recent cool spells and rains. I was able to keep the heat in and the pool only got down to about 85 degrees F before it started to warm up again outside and now the pool is back up to 88. I'm keeping it covered to heat it up as much as possible before the next cool front comes in this weekend. Fall isn't far away and I'm not going to be able keep it above 85 much longer.

88.......(and fading). Takes longer to get there over the course of a day and drops soon as the sun does. This afternoon is looking pretty good though! And hope to get first Cowboys game at 3 0'clock on Sunday in the pool. PARTY!..........(those fading fast too I think).

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.