Any Photos/Opinions of This Liner Style - - Please Help !!

Jun 3, 2009
Hi All - I am stressing over a liner pattern to replace my current liner and one pattern I am considering is the Mountaintop Mosaic. See the following link http://www.pacificpools.com/vinyl-liners/core-patterns/
I am concerned that the blue mosaic tile bottom may be too busy and overpowering in a 20 x 40 free form pool. Has anyone used this or a similar pattern that can share thoughts, but most importantly, does anyone have any pictures. I would also be interested in seeing real blue tile bottom. I spent a great deal of time searching the internet for pictures to no avail and neither the installer or the liner manufacturer have photos. Thanks.

Re: Any Photos/Opinions of This Liner Style - - Please Help

Here is what I would do. Call the company and tell them you want a vinyl sample of that print. The samples I get are a foot wide and 3 foot long. Ask the company if you could get a large sample. You might be able to pay like $20 and get a 4' wide full length wall sample. Then you can place that sample under the coping and hold it in place with tape and then you can stand back and see how it will look in your pool with water in it. If they agree to send you a huge piece of vinyl don't think that it will be a waste as the vinyl can be used to line cupboards in your kitchen after you are done using it to see how it will look in your pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.