Would love to see pics of Mosaic Grey liner or Reef liner. Having a hard time deciding between the two!

Hey Blanch and Welcome !!!

We have 12 pages of pics here, maybe you see something in the ballpark you like.

Anyone have pictures of mosaic grey or reef pool liners. Trying to decide the best liner is so difficult! Looking for somewhat of a turquoise color. Get tons of son in our backyard. Don’t want a color that’s too dark!
We installed Grey Mossaic 4 years ago. What a difficult decision picking the liner! I absolutely love the color with no regrets. I think the color is light turquoise, even though some posts disagree that it is turquoise. Regardless of the name, it is beautiful. The grey liner also looks elegant, receiving many compliments.

Attachments

• IMG_2163.JPG
    IMG_2163.JPG
    724.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2042.jpeg
    IMG_2042.jpeg
    732.1 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: Mdragger88
We installed Grey Mossaic 4 years ago. What a difficult decision picking the liner! I absolutely love the color with no regrets. I think the color is light turquoise, even though some posts disagree that it is turquoise. Regardless of the name, it is beautiful. The grey liner also looks elegant, receiving many compliments.

My wife and I vigorously discussed the "steely blue" colour options, which I would use to describe the colour of your pool, when we were deciding on our pool.

When the dust settled we both agreed they were very attractive but not suited to our particular house style/colours.

Your pool looks great! You must be very happy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.