aaron07

Jun 27, 2023
Houston Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Can the internals of these three way valves be changed? I am masking because the way this is set up currently I can not isolate the water feature at the sun deck and just send the return to the pool return jets. I would like to isolate the water feature so I can get more flow at the jets where I have spray nozzles installed to cool the pool. Thank you for the help. I am just finding out about this site and really appreciate all the available info. Really wish I would have found the site a long time ago.

IMG_1012.jpeg

IMG_1013.jpeg

Can the internals of these three way valves be changed? I am masking because the way this is set up currently I can not isolate the water feature at the sun deck and just send the return to the pool return jets. I would like to isolate the water feature so I can get more flow at the jets where I have spray nozzles installed to cool the pool. Thank you for the help. I am just finding out about this site and really appreciate all the available info. Really wish I would have found the site a long time ago.

View attachment 512727

View attachment 512728
Remove the lid and locate it as needed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.