CT
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45
I have been running my SWCG for three months, I have to say I love it. One question is, everywhere I read stated I would be chasing my pH. I have yet to have a reading other than 7.5. I am using the tf-100 kit for reference. I got the RJ-45+ for my 24k gallon pool, and I actually run it at 15-20% to keep my FC between 3-6. My VS pump runs 24/7 at the preset middle speed, and I'm saving at least 200 a month on electricity vs my old pump. I could not be happier, and the only thing I have had to do this year is add some salt and CYA due to some rain storms that forced me to drain a good amount of water a few times. Am I missing something, or do I just need to wait longer to watch my pH climb?

Reactions: Newdude
Am I missing something, or do I just need to wait longer to watch my pH climb?
Sounds like you're living the good pool life. :) Leave it alone. Don't mess with a good thing. Enjoy that stable pH while you can.

Reactions: wireform
pH rise in a pool system such as yours depends on the TA of your make up water and how much you add due to evaporation. If your makeup water is low TA, and or you add very little, pH will be steady. The SWCG itself has little effect on pH.

CT here also. This is my sixth season with a SWCG and I never had to add MA to my pool. PH stays around 7.4 with a rock solid TA of 60.
Same for me in NJ. Like you, love my SWG and can't believe how easy maintaining my pool as become. Second year and never had to lower my PH.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.