3 1/2 inch hole in pool wall

mrsdenisebell

Jun 27, 2022
Our house came with an above ground pool. There was no liner and all of the pipes etc were disconnected and in the basement.
I purchased a new liner and started the plumbing work. I have all the typicals, skimmer box cut out, 1 1/2 jet etc. I also have an additional 3 1/2 hole in the pool wall. None of the pluming left fit into that hole and I can't seem to find anything at the pool supply places (local owned or big box that seems to know what this is for and I can't seem to find anything to fit that 3 1/2 hole to plug it either. Any ideas?

I have 2 return jets on my above ground pool (they are inline with each other, 1 at the top & 1 near the bottom) but I don’t think the hole is quite that big. Where about on the pool wall is it located?

You can just get a square piece of stainless cut & cover up the hole if u don’t wish to replace the light. I would use stainless pop rivets & tape the seams/edges & rivets with duct tape to protect the liner.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.