Help! Need to plan my equipment upgrade!

While I am re-doing this setup, I was wondering if I could get better cleaning performance, by converting to a suction-side cleaner.

In my area, as I mentioned, it is often very windy and we get a lot of fine, airborne "farm dust" in our pool and the pressure-side Letro Legend (as well as the Polaris that we had previously) only do a so-so job of "stirring up" this dust into suspension in the water, so that the filter can do it's job.

I am thinking that a suction side cleaner might not only do a better job, but also would need to run for less hours per day.

Any thoughts on this? I am thinking that I could just convert the pressure side line which goes to a wall fitting in the pool, to a suction line, and connect a suction side cleaner. Is that all there is to it? (aside from buying a suction-side cleaner)?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.