Liquidator Install Tips?

Replace the quarter turn valve with a pinch valve . US Plastic Pinch Valve As Andrew Howard said under $20 . Shipping cost more than the valve.

My flow meter cracked a few years back and I never replace it and don't miss it either.

I replace my tubes every couple of years.

Replace the quarter turn valve with a pinch valve . US Plastic Pinch Valve As Andrew Howard said under $20 . Shipping cost more than the valve.

My flow meter cracked a few years back and I never replace it and don't miss it either.

I replace my tubes every couple of years.

Thanks for the info. It turns out I won't need to replace the flow meter after all, as I was able to clean it out. Plus I replaced the black connectors with the two threaded quick-connectors that came with my 3/8" upgrade kit (I hadn't actually used them prior to this). I'll get a new valve installed.

I noticed my tubing has become mostly opaque and is less flexible than it was originally, so I was thinking of replacing it as well. Does anyone know precisely what type of tubing to order? I just want to make sure I get the right grade and thickness of material to withstand chlorine, etc.

Thanks!

For future reference , it's called a flow indicator. Do a Google search on "Liquidator Flow indicator" and you will find that Amazon, and PST Pool Supplies carry it, at least for now. Part number is HSAFM500. Pretty pricey.

Hey everyone,
I'm starting my second season using my Liquidator and I'm ashamed to say that I didn't keep it well maintained (i.e. cleaned out) the way I should have. I had very little water flowing through the tubing system. I had a bunch of salty scaling in the flow meter that I think was inhibiting the water flow. I removed that and left my valve wide open and 3 gal of bleach were used up within a few hours :) Long story, but I will want to replace my flow meter and at the same time probably install a better valve (still using the quarter-turn valve that came with the 3/8" upgrade kit). I've been searching the intergooglez for the flow meter, but can't quite find the one that came with the unit. Anyone know a part #? The one I have is labelled with "Rainbow Lifegard", but no part # on it. Also, I'd like to replace the black input and output connectors on it with the quick-connect connectors. Any idea which ones I would need?

Thanks in advance for any help

Hasa provides a lifetime warranty of all "parts" just mail to them and they will replace Mail parts to: The Liquidator, 23119 Drayton Street, Saugus CA 91350. Hope you registered or have your warranty card it has a number on it you will need. Otherwise you can buy a parts replacement kit on Amazon. They also sell the 3/8" upgrade kit. Individual parts are sold too. Call 800-HASA for questions 800-879-8779 for a list of parts numbers and vendors.

Hey everyone,
I'm starting my second season using my Liquidator and I'm ashamed to say that I didn't keep it well maintained (i.e. cleaned out) the way I should have. I had very little water flowing through the tubing system. I had a bunch of salty scaling in the flow meter that I think was inhibiting the water flow. I removed that and left my valve wide open and 3 gal of bleach were used up within a few hours :) Long story, but I will want to replace my flow meter and at the same time probably install a better valve (still using the quarter-turn valve that came with the 3/8" upgrade kit). I've been searching the intergooglez for the flow meter, but can't quite find the one that came with the unit. Anyone know a part #? The one I have is labelled with "Rainbow Lifegard", but no part # on it. Also, I'd like to replace the black input and output connectors on it with the quick-connect connectors. Any idea which ones I would need?

Thanks in advance for any help

Hasa provides a lifetime warranty of all "parts" just mail to them and they will replace Mail parts to: The Liquidator, 23119 Drayton Street, Saugus CA 91350. Hope you registered or have your warranty card it has a number on it you will need. Otherwise you can buy a parts replacement kit on Amazon. They also sell the 3/8" upgrade kit. Individual parts are sold too. Hasa, Inc. - Home

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.