Automatic Water Leveler

FLA Rider

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 8, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
I am in the middle of having a pool built. The PB, during the installation of the Automatic water leveler, they plug the 1/2" drain line. I notices this after they gunite it into the deck. When I question they about it, he says the drain does not work that well and we put a 11/2" hose at the equipment pad to drain the pool if it water gets too high. Any thoughts on what to do: can the plug that is glued into the the water leveler body be remover, make them replace the unit or don't worry about the drain feature and just use it as a water filler. The water leveler was part of a change order so I paid extra for it.

Marc

It's possible they put another overflow drain in the pool wall that drains near the equipment pad. I would want both options (auto drain & manual drain). You might just ask them, where the auto-overflow drain is located since they plugged the other one.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.