Well we opened to a hole in the liner that was too bad for repair, new liner, Gorilla Pad, wall foam and cove were ordered along with some replacement equipment. Then the cold - second winter - set in, followed by rain rain rain. Got everything in and filled the pool - we have well water with iron in it.
The first picture was taken a few days ago (Monday) so we shocked, backwashed, brushed and cleaned. Sequesterant and chlorine for the iron and algae. The SWG was started on Wednesday and Thursday morning I did my last backwash before leaving for the lake. We left for the lake and I put the SWG on SuperChlorinate and put just a bit of DE in the filter. At least I could keep up with TFP on my Blackberry!
The second picture is taken today when we got home from the lake! We had a bit of storm debris in it from something that rolled in Friday night but other than cleaning up those leaves and sticks - wow it is nice to look at now! Thanks to BBB methods, a SWG and Mo - our Pool Rover Jr.