Hi pool was opened on Monday (by a pool company). They supposedly are to put an initial shock into the pool. The pool was overloaded with algae, even worse then green it was basically black. I let it sit overnight since the company supposedly shocked and it turned to more of a green the next day (yesterday). So I took my levels and my FC was at .5. So I went ahead and put 12 gallons of liquid bleach (used the pool calc and used mustard algae option). Today it's beginning to look blue..ish...but is very cloudy. I did a complete test, my combined chlorine is crazy high, here are my levels.
FC - 1
CC - 8
PH - 7.8
T/A - 90
CH - 140 (tested even though my pool is vinyl)
CYA - 30
Should I go ahead and shock again? If so how much ??