2023 Annual Donation Campaign

Sarah and Nate

Admin
In The Industry
Apr 20, 2022
Creedmoor, NC
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to our 2023 campaign. Because of your overwhelming generosity, we have met our $10,000 goal in a mere 5 DAYS out of our 50 day timeframe. We are continuously blown away by this community. The funds we have raised will support TFP comfortably through the 2023 calendar year Any further donations will be earmarked for our 2024 budget. We hope to see you again next year as we repeat this campaign, but for now we will stop bugging you!

---

Dedicated volunteers on the forum, including our TFP guides, TFP experts, and moderators, are committed to helping pool owners everywhere have the best swim season possible. However, the group responsible for keeping us going and keeping our lights on are our TFP supporters. If you have contributed your time or money to supporting Trouble Free Pool, the administration would like to thank you for your generosity.

Trouble Free Pool is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is free of advertisements and membership fees thanks to user donations. As pool seasons sadly draw to a close in many parts of the world, we would like to ask our users to consider donating to TFP to maintain our status as the best swimming pool owner’s resource on the Net. We currently have a goal to raise $10,000 by October 1st 2022, an amount that will secure TFP through 2023’s pool season and let us pursue additional goals during the colder months. In addition, TFTestkits.net will be matching 25% of all donations during this time. This is and will be TFP’s only fundraising effort each year.

If TFP or its members have helped you through a swimming pool issue that could have been complicated and costly, please consider putting some of the money saved towards TFP’s maintenance and server costs. Supporter status comes with perks, like discounts and free merchandise, depending on the amount of your donation. In addition, anyone who donates during our 2023 season campaign will be recognized with a 2023 TFP Supporter badge. Financial support from users allows us to continue developing Trouble Free Pool Care, articles on Pool School, and video content to reach more swimming pool owners worldwide.

Donate to Trouble Free Pool here

Thank you,
Sarah and Nate
[email protected]

Last edited:
I'll start. 5% ($500) of your goal has been contributed.
1660354627093.png
Worth it for this shot alone
Let's gooooooo people...
Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Attachments

• Grayson.jpg
    Grayson.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:
Each year TFP does a handful of tasks over the Winter to help improve ourselves for the next swim season. These improvements often involve paid support from companies we partner with. Below is a list of three different examples that TFP expects to work on this off-season……..

Revision of Pool School Articles.
When users join our forum to ask new and interesting questions, the TFP moderators and guides usually refer them to our Pool School articles to maintain consistency in our Trouble Free Pool Care (TFPC) approach. Some of the information in these articles is becoming dated or requires expansion. Other articles could use rewrites for clarity.
Your donations will allow us to consult with web development and search engine optimization experts to give these critical articles a needed upgrade. The objective of these revisions is to ensure our Pool School reaches the largest number of pool owners possible and conveys the TFPC approach clearly and concisely.

New Member Tour
New members to our forum often require detailed guidance and our current method - reaching out via an automated private message that many users delete immediately - leaves a little to be desired.
Your donations will allow us to create an interactive tour of Trouble Free Pool to show new users how to find the exact information they’re looking for in our vast library of Pool School articles, Wiki pages, and helpful forum posts. The tour will also guide them to the correct locations for any support they may need.

Website Maintenance
A website like Trouble Free Pool takes lots of behind-the-scenes work to guarantee the best user experience possible. Our partner company Audent.io assists us each offseason on a variety of technical issues to ensure we are ready for swim season next year.
Your donations will allow us to improve server speeds, patch technical issues, and make other necessary changes to the inner workings of our website. We also plan to add interactive features to existing pages to better direct users on how to meet their own pool goals.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I would just like to say that TFP has been more than gracious to me throughout the many years that I have been here. It's the only site I have continually came back to year after year to learn and share my knowledge throughout the years that I have been here.

With that said, I am in a financially stable position to give back after everything that was given to me from TFP and it's members, especially after losing everything to a house fire in May of 2020. I hope that my donation will help TFP meet its goals and we can exceed them to continue the best pool site on the world wide web. If it weren't for TFP, I don't think I'd be able to fix my pool on my own after suffering a catastrophic main line failure and keep it as clean and clear as I have for my family, namely my granddaughter. I know I wouldn't have had the knowledge to hire a great builder if it weren't for TFP.

I would also like to thank the men and women who have helped over the years who've became Moderators, Experts, and Guides for helping this site be exactly what it is. I've had an amazing time here and will continue to be here helping others. Thank you for everything from pool care to buying me and my late husband gutchies when we needed it! :mrgreen:Screenshot_20220814-105015_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I changed my smile.amazon.com to TFP about a year ago. Will look at donating further, but some recent health issues with my wife and the increases in prices against mine being the single income is making me cut back on just about everything.
One thing to note is that TFP will ALWAYS be looking for support. Yes we’re making a strong push this time of the year, but we’ve got bills to pay all year long. The goal we set for this drive is only a portion of our overall expenses, and those expenses will need to be covered just as importantly. We‘re very aware that there’s hundreds of stories just like the one you tell @rweiler994 ……and we want you to know TFP will be here when you’re in a position to support.

There’s a few other things you can do to support TFP I’d like to mention. It appears you use PoolMath, please feel free to drop us a 5 star rating. These ratings do a TON to help us out. Apple and Android both tend to show App’s with a large ranking higher than ones with a lower rank. 5’s really help our visibility inside of the App Store. Additionally, subscribe to TFP on YouTube if you haven’t already. The same thing applies there. The more subscribers we see, the more likely YouTube will show our content to users who haven’t found TFP already.

Reactions: Newdude
I would just like to say that TFP has been more than gracious to me throughout the many years that I have been here. It's the only site I have continually came back to year after year to learn and share my knowledge throughout the years that I have been here.
Casey,
I cannot tell you just how much your donation affected myself. You are a prime example of how TFP has turned into a social community and one where users look out for each other. I thank you so very much for your support, and I’m even more ecstatic that things are looking up for you ever so slightly. There’s so many websites out there on the internet that thrive on division, and I firmly believe so many of the troubles we see out there are caused by these divisions. I thank you so very much for reminding myself how amazing of a community TFP really is.

Thank You,
Thank You for the support both financially and the donation of your time to this amazing community!
Lee

Casey,
I cannot tell you just how much your donation affected myself. You are a prime example of how TFP has turned into a social community and one where users look out for each other. I thank you so very much for your support, and I’m even more ecstatic that things are looking up for you ever so slightly. There’s so many websites out there on the internet that thrive on division, and I firmly believe so many of the troubles we see out there are caused by these divisions. I thank you so very much for reminding myself how amazing of a community TFP really is.

Thank You,
Thank You for the support both financially and the donation of your time to this amazing community!
Lee
You're very welcome.

Hello to all,
I’m gonna keep this short and get back to getting these donations processed, but I’ve gotta say

You Rock GIF by chuber channel

Sincerely, I cannot thank this community enough. You’re simply amazing!
Lee

Reactions: Decoy205 and Casey
Donated today and am now a silver supporter! TFP has been an amazing resource and the immediate and well reasoned responses have made pool care so much easier. When this ole pool starts to have problems, one after another, at least I know there's many great TFP experts just waiting to help out! I have bored many to death singing the praises of this amazing community! I actually walked up to a woman buying Clorox Pool nonsense products in Walmart and gave her my unsolicited presentation on the merits of TFP! Yep, I need a life! Pool Math App is also an excellent app! To all the experts who have helped me and to all associated with TFP, I thank you! Stay safe!

Hello to all,
I’m gonna keep this short and get back to getting these donations processed, but I’ve gotta say

You Rock GIF by chuber channel

Sincerely, I cannot thank this community enough. You’re simply amazing!
Lee
We need a little thermometer gauge thing for the donations.

thermometer.php

Reactions: proavia and Newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.