2020 Bingo

I'm pretty sure I saw a house in our neighborhood with their Christmas tree up in the front window the other night. I'll have to check to be sure.

Maddi, my very superstitious momma said it was bad luck to leave Christmas decoration up past New Year's. She had a fit if they weren't down by New Year's eve. Was your momma raised Catholic?

Lights stay ON @YippeeSkippy for sure until after Ephiphany!! Then I rush to take them down before the poles freeze SOLID into the ground, normally in late Jan.

and look at what this discussion did to me Maddie, went to the lights. 😂 They opened last night and we said forget it and went early this year. Heck, even listened to Christmas music. 🤫

AE8BB8D3-5586-4466-8AF1-ACE67FD1CAE4.jpeg
4933311D-E3F4-4BD9-9D35-D5CFC08CC436.jpeg

Sounds like you've never hung lights when it's 89 and 95% humidity. ;)

Once you don't want to get out of the pool anymore - that's when it's starting to feel like Christmas 🎅🏄‍♀️

9323261.jpg

oh you can't toss out that great ornament and not share the source!! Please?
Found these:

and

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
oh you can't toss out that great ornament and not share the source!! Please?
I think there are several sources. She got it from Amazon:

KAZOLEN 2020 Pandemic Christmas Ornaments, Personalized Quarantine Souvenir with Toilet Paper Hand Sanitizer - Hanging Figurine Christmas Decorations, Humorous (Family of 4)

Brand: KAZOLEN

Once I have this home automation up and running, I want to have LED strips along the roof line. I'll make whatever holiday I want, when I want.
This is my ultimate goal! Put em up once & be done ✅ then just change the colors based on the season from the comfort of my living room 😊 if u do this plz start a “how to” thread ! I am not sure how to execute my plan.

This is my ultimate goal! Put em up once & be done ✅ then just change the colors based on the season from the comfort of my living room 😊 if u do this plz start a “how to” thread ! I am not sure how to execute my plan.
Will do. I'm in to the automation thing for a couple months. Started with my alarm system, then moved in to my thermostat, weather, cameras, speakers and just did some lighting. The issue I see will be length and then power. Of course, the have to be weatherproof. I want to avoid wifi and stick with zwave or zigbee. Although, I have Wifi that reaches all over the property. We'll see how it goes. I might start getting serious about that, since we're getting close to Christmas.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Christmas doesn't come until late December. Those are the rules. :laughblue:

Sorry, going to call a foul on the play. Christmas comes whenever you want it to come!!! The only reason its not fully up and running at our house is the windows get changed out next week. Then its game on!!!

In fact we just put up the bedroom tree today just to try out a few things. Lit a full fire in fireplace as well (80 degrees outside with a tropical storm on the way).

Also all rules on premature celebration are waived for this year and next. Anything that brings anyone any joy is welcome and encouraged!!!

Sorry, going to call a foul on the play. Christmas comes whenever you want it to come!!! The only reason its not fully up and running at our house is the windows get changed out next week. Then its game on!!!

In fact we just put up the bedroom tree today just to try out a few things. Lit a full fire in fireplace as well (80 degrees outside with a tropical storm on the way).

Also all rules on premature celebration are waived for this year and next. Anything that brings anyone any joy is welcome and encouraged!!!

Throughout the year, I catch myself humming or singing Christmas tunes. Some get annoyed at me. TOO BAD THEY ALL WORK FOR ME~~~ MWUAHAHAHAHAAAAaaaaa

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.