2018 Bleach Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilbert Arizona - Warner & McQueen (several other east valley locations)
A&M Corson's
4gallons x 128oz/gallon (not including one time refundable deposit on 4 jugs and carry case)
12.5%
15.99 +tax
$0.25/ounce

Not a great price, but they haven't raised the price from last year (yet). A bit cheaper than WalMart and no plastic jugs to dispose of.

Thank you for posting this! I will look into it. I have been buying mine at Home Depot.

I have used the Dollar General bleach for the past year and have never had a problem with it. We had a terrible storm Sunday night that dumped inches of water into my pool. I used 4 gallons of DG bleach in two days and couldn't get my chlorine level to move. Stopped last night and bought some Clorox bleach (also 6%), dumped 2 gallons to be on the safe side! Got up this morning and checked and my chlorine level was 11! No more cheap DG bleach for me!!! I'll be shopping...….

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
For those of you in South Jersey, the Pool Store in the Washington Twp (Gloucester County) area is selling 5 gallon jugs of 15% for 14.99. Regularly 17.99. There's a $9.00 deposit per jug.

Works out to 15.6 cents per ounce.

Could u pl provide details? Might be worth a drive.
Any one know one near Marlboro, NJ or Central Jersey.
Thanks

This Occean State sounds awesome. Looked up the nearest to me, a mere 4,000 miles away.

Tks knw! I'm about 40 mins from the Bridgeport Ocean State Job lot & just called them to verify they have plenty of boxes & they do! Only problem is that it's 1 pm Friday and I have to drive north on I-95 so have to wait til next week! But so grateful to have this new info!!

Tks knw! I'm about 40 mins from the Bridgeport Ocean State Job lot & just called them to verify they have plenty of boxes & they do! Only problem is that it's 1 pm Friday and I have to drive north on I-95 so have to wait til next week! But so grateful to have this new info!!

Guess I’m lucky we have 2 within 15-20 min drive. I’ve been buying my 12% for $2.99 gal for 5 years now. Ocean state hasn’t changed their prices! For that I’m greatlful. Heading there today for my season supply.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.