2017 Bleach Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leslie's in Austin sells 4 gal packs of 12.5% for $17.99. They are always sending coupons out too. I bought 8 gals with a $5 off $30+ coupon, making it $3.88/gal. Seems better than HEB since you won't have to buy so many of them.

Keep an eye on those Menards purchases. They usually run a 'buy one get one free' offer around this time of year.

Until then (in the midwest), Rural King sells "Pool Shock" at $2 per gallon (actually $7.99 for a 4-pack) every day. Just picked some up yesterday, and it's fresh (March-ish 2017 date).

These midwest farm stores that sell bulk high % Chlorine...are they just catering to pool users, or do other people up there buy for other things?

We have Tractor Supply only down here, and they do nothing of the kind. And not much good of anything for my taste to be honest.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I still buy from HEB, mainly because they're 2 miles away. Leslie's is 8 miles, but no coupons here. I also don't like 12% since it degrades so much faster. HEB always had a fresh date code, so I can just buy 2 or 3 a week.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I wouldn't call it catering... They have one aisle of pool supplies and just happen to have a killer price on chlorine. Actually, I've never bought anything else there... The only other appeal - my kids enjoy seeing the rabbits and baby chicks, and they have free popcorn!

Menards is a regional home improvement store (Lowe's, Home Depot), but they've recently added grocery sections. The thought of buying lumber and milk in the same trip still seems odd to me. :p

These midwest farm stores that sell bulk high % Chlorine...are they just catering to pool users, or do other people up there buy for other things?

We have Tractor Supply only down here, and they do nothing of the kind. And not much good of anything for my taste to be honest.

Aldi's (Cerritos, CA) 8.25% for $2.64 (121oz).... best I can find around me until Walmart does the 10% for $2.50 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.