New Orleans
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
Another one through the roof. Four years ago it was $4.50/box. Now it's $9.79/box. Has boric acid through a supplier remained more price stable? I can't remember who I used to order from so any better suggestions would help.

On a second note: my german shepherd has discovered swimming in the pool as his most favorite thing in the world. He jumps in and does laps every day. Any thoughts on borate levels? I have read the only draw back to borates is pet health if it is a main source of their drinking water. There is no doubt he is ingesting water when he swims. Or should I just not worry about it and let live?

Thanks!

Another one through the roof. Four years ago it was $4.50/box. Now it's $9.79/box. Has boric acid through a supplier remained more price stable? I can't remember who I used to order from so any better suggestions would help.
Buy it here...went up about 20$
On a second note: my german shepherd has discovered swimming in the pool as his most favorite thing in the world. He jumps in and does laps every day. Any thoughts on borate levels? I have read the only draw back to borates is pet health if it is a main source of their drinking water. There is no doubt he is ingesting water when he swims. Or should I just not worry about it and let live?

Thanks!
Unless your dog's sole source of water is the pool, 50ppm or less won't cause your dog harm.

Here in Canada I have not noticed price of a box of 20 mule go up. I just got some for my hot tub a couple weeks ago and I paid $5.98 CND which is around $4.40 USD. And here in Canada prices are usually 20-40% more than what they are in the US.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.