2 years later, I am finished!

TimpoolTn2019

In The Industry
Oct 29, 2019
Tennessee
well here she is! I did 99% of the work myself.(i’m not a pool builder). Thanks to everyone who responded to some of my questions along the way.

Attachments

Turbo1Ton

Gold Supporter
Dec 26, 2019
NE Oklahoma
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
That is fantastic!!!! What a beautiful space! Good job!

--Jeff

mmardini

Jul 21, 2020
Palm Springs, ca
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Wait you built that pool yourself??? Without a PB? Did you use subs or actually do it yourself? Either way what a BEAUTIFUL pool and backyard!!

Reactions: Gladius Nova

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
Curious- what do the two doors under the porch lead to?

Fabulous pool and features :) What an amazing pool. Did you get a chance to get in it before the cold weather??

Maddie :flower:

JJ_Tex

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jul 17, 2019
Prosper, TX (DFW)
I am building a “sky bridge” from the house deck over to a wood tower and setting a standard hottub up on top of the tower elevated about 16’ off the ground. should be a real cool view!
Dude, stop it. I've been strutting around all afternoon after I changed some lightbulbs and emptied the dishwasher... and you are over here building sky bridges, pools and towers.

TimpoolTn2019

In The Industry
Oct 29, 2019
Tennessee
Wait you built that pool yourself??? Without a PB? Did you use subs or actually do it yourself? Either way what a BEAUTIFUL pool and backyard!!
I hired the shotcrete crew as well as the plaster crew since that task takes like 6+ guys, but everything else was me, my wife, and my 11, 13, and 15 year old, as well as some occasional help from my 75 year father-in-law when visiting from Ohio. the running joke on why I missed every deadline I projected was “this is a big job!” 😂

TimpoolTn2019

In The Industry
Oct 29, 2019
Tennessee

Fabulous pool and features :) What an amazing pool. Did you get a chance to get in it before the cold weather??

those are a changing room, a bathroom, and a storage room for all the pool stuff like ladder, ledge loungers, basketball backboard, volleyball poles, etc. The greatest part about it is that room was dead space, not part of the basement, so guests can use them and not have access into the house! big surprise when we opened up the holes in the wall was 4’ of dirt that had to be removed by hand!

Attachments

Reactions: Turbo1Ton

mmardini

Jul 21, 2020
Palm Springs, ca
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I hired the shotcrete crew as well as the plaster crew since that task takes like 6+ guys, but everything else was me, my wife, and my 11, 13, and 15 year old, as well as some occasional help from my 75 year father-in-law when visiting from Ohio. the running joke on why I missed every deadline I projected was “this is a big job!” 😂
that’s incredibly impressive. The pool and backyard are beautiful congratulations!!

Reactions: mnmpizza

TimpoolTn2019

In The Industry
Oct 29, 2019
Tennessee

those are a changing room, a bathroom, and a storage room for all the pool stuff like ladder, ledge loungers, basketball backboard, volleyball poles. The greatest part about it is that room was dead space, not part of the basement, so guests can use them and not have access into the house!

and yes, we actually swam last year and this year, I just worked on it while the kids swam! This was my daughters bachelorette party in August and some night pics.

Attachments

bmoreswim

Mod Squad
Gold Supporter
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 16, 2012
Central MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine