2 speed pump switching from low to high speed randomly

Jun 1, 2018
NORTH PORT
I have a aqualogic smart control system and last week had new solar panels installed. Previously the solar was a manual on off, but now it is automated.

I am now having a couple of issues. First it seems the installers turned off the low speed and had the pool only running on high. I went into the configuration menu and enabled the low speed again, and thought all was well until I noticed the pool will randomly jump back to high speed every so often. The settings are to run on high an hour in the morning to let the vacuum clean the pool, then run on low for the rest of the day. Yesterday it jumped to high speed while I was outside, and stayed that way, and today it jumped to high twice, but soon after back to low twice while I was outside. It may be doing this more often, as I'm not out there very long. FYI, pool water level is good.

Strangely enough the salt cell also doesn't seem to generate enough chlorine since the solar install. The cell is less than a year old and salt level is at 3200. Any advice is appreciated.

Is there any chance it’s running high speed when the Solar is active and low speed when it’s not? How has the weather been? Is it likely the solar is turning on and off with the temperature and the pump speed is changing accordingly? If they set it up to be automatic then it may cycle on and off with temperature changes of the solar sensor.

Is there any chance it’s running high speed when the Solar is active and low speed when it’s not? How has the weather been? Is it likely the solar is turning on and off with the temperature and the pump speed is changing accordingly? If they set it up to be automatic then it may cycle on and off with temperature changes of the solar sensor.
It's been sunny most of the time since the new panels were installed. I'll pay more attention to the environment today when it happens. Thank you

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.