1st time pool owner in San Antonio

dprorie

May 18, 2020
Texas
Hello! I found this site months ago, but I'm only now looking around. I wish I would have paid more attention to these forums during beginning stages. I'm here now, and I want to learn. Excavation began 6 Jun and we're currently in the coping phase. The guys got here this morning and they said they'd be done by Thursday. We're hoping to be swimming by early Aug. 🤞 We're building a 30x17 geometric, gunite pool with ~430 sq ft of decking (Sundek). We picked granite blue Pebble Sheen, so I'll be looking for pictures of that. Also, we haven't settled on a Sundek color - recommendations and suggestions are welcome (we're using NPT Silver Travertine coping and NPT Trident Turquoise 6x6 waterline tile). Thank you for the add, and I look forward to reading your posts.

Order him a TF100 test kit from TFTESTKITS.net. Will make his job much easier and successful!

Also, we haven't settled on a Sundek color - recommendations and suggestions are welcome
Hi there! Have y'all found a color yet? We are doing Sundek as well, but can't decide. I think we will do silver travertine too!
Would also love to see some pictures!

o boy 2 pools to follow good luck both and read read read . listen to these good peeps here your pocket book will thank you ........well after they help you spend cash on pool build lol. but after that i promise listen and you will have a TFP.