1st real test since I've been in the house

May 15, 2017
Lancaster, Ca
Bought a house with a pool about a year ago and have been using the pool store for water tests sporadically. Been struggling to keep in not green, so figured it was time to test for real and picked up a TF-100 kit.

So here's the numbers:

FC - barely above 0. Cleared with one drop.
pH - 7.2
TA - 60
CH - 1250
CYA - 50

Last I checked, we still had water restrictions in place by the city limiting my ability to drain and refill. I need to verify now that the California drought is "over" to see if this is still the case. Is there much worth doing until I can the CH levels in check?

The water is rather clear, but my DE filter is constantly spiking in pressure(even after pulling out the filters, disassembling, and hosing down), causing the creepy crawly to stop moving around, so I've been struggling to get the bottom free of granular debris. I've got it free of leaves and anything larger.
Thanks!

That is a high CH . however that will not prevent you from keeping a clear pool.

Your cya is reasonable so as far as I can see you should be able to start the slam process right now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.