1st day new plaster pool

The Jacks is a metal sequestrant that is a precaution against metal staining early in the plaster curing. I assume you are on city water and therefore the risk of metal is low. But, it won't hurt to add it since you already have it. Running PH lower early is a good idea. Keeping PH at 7.8 or lower is most important. I would add 20 ppm of CYA in a sock. You can hang it from a stick in front of a return or out it in the skimmer basket (in a sock).

Post a pic of the stain and we'll see.

Yes, it is a lot all at once, but nothing teaches like jumping in with both feet. You guys are definitely making progress!
:testkit:

Poor Murray I almost got him in trouble hehe!

You both are doing fine and if you want to just sign in on one account that is fine. Maybe sign your name so we know which one we are talking to not that it really matters.

I would see what PB says AND ask TFP before doing it to make sure it is not going to do any harm.

If you have done any reading on other builds you would know we LOVE mess to bless pics so..........share what you have so we can cheer when it all gets done.

Kim :cat:

What a pretty yard you have! That pool and surrounding patio!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! So pretty!

I like how you have your plaster color in your siggy. So many people just look at the pictures to get ideas. Having the color in your siggy helps them. THANKS!

So Murray is doing the deck? I would love a pic looking the other way at the deck.

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.