Brand New Pool Owner

Dec 11, 2018
Palm Bay, Florida
Hi everyone. We just completed a pool project in Florida and Martin Pools and Spas suggested I check out this forum. I am brand new to pools and am just learning the heater, spa, and all the valves involved. So far I have been measuring PH and determining how much acid is needed. There is so much to learn.

Regards,

Jonathan

Welcome to the forum! :wave: Make sure to start here: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry. Also read/save those Vital Links below in my signature. And don't forget to update your sig as well. :wink: Let us know if you have questions. Lots of folks here to help.

Hi everyone. We just completed a pool project in Florida and Martin Pools and Spas suggested I check out this forum. I am brand new to pools and am just learning the heater, spa, and all the valves involved. So far I have been measuring PH and determining how much acid is needed. There is so much to learn.

Regards,

Jonathan
are by chance talking about the martin pools in Melbourne, Florida? If so would love to see pictures of your pool as I just signed with them the beginning of this month.