Pool is filled again ?

Jun 16, 2016
Quogue new york
I winterize the pool few months ago. Put cover on. Because of all the rain we had it’s full to the top. I’m draining it now. But - do you think any water got into the pipes? I used the rubber plugs and the blow out screw in at all 3 skimmers. I did use antifreeze but if water got in ?????

The pump is still running, pumping out water. It’s crazy how much rain we had up north since I closed pool. I had to drop water level over 1 foot. My CYA had to drop. That’s a good thing. Water looks sparkling clean. I closed pool September 6 in 80 degrees

Where are you ? I’m leaving the pump in the pool all winter. It’s been raining again. If I need to pump pool out in February and even tho it’s 20 degrees out the bottom of pool should not be frozen and I should be able to pump water out. ???
Hummmm, not sure if a possible space under the ice and above the water level would be a good idea. It will depend on the design of the pool and where that sheet of ice wants to hang on.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.