Landscaping Front and Back

Thank you everyone!

It has been a lot of work but we are now at the finish line :whoot: Today we had all the plants planted in our front yard. I do not have a green thumb and have no clue about plants so we hired someone to do the design and pick the plants from our HOA list. I love how it turned out!

Valkeith: Our PB makes their own pavers. They custom made the colors for our yard to match the house and also they blend perfect with our 3 Rivers coping around the pool. In the pictures I have posted for the most part they are dusty and dirty from all the work. I'm planning on washing them this weekend then sealing them with a color enhancer. I started doing that today on the 3 Rivers and it looks incredible.

Here are some pictures from today.. the first few are HDR.. I'll post better pics and more of the backyard in a few days.. we are still planting in the back. Well.. that will probably take a long time because we are now broke.

poollights11.jpg

poolevening.jpg

DSC_5422And8more_tonemapped11.jpg

DSC_5455And8more_tonemapped11.jpg

DSC_5440And8more_tonemapped11.jpg

DSC_5401.jpg

DSC_5410.jpg

DSC_5402.jpg

DSC_5408.jpg

DSC_5414.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.