For the love of God PLEASE HELP! Make of spa & control panel functions

Oct 14, 2018
Campton KY
20181013_153657.jpg20181013_153722.jpg20181013_153715.jpgI just received this new to me hot tub but I can't find any info on it at all. I just replaced the 16 jet manifold & finally got it running but only jet 1 will come on & I can only get it to go to either high or low, it will turn off without flipped the main breaker. The heater & waterfall are working also. Any info on the make of this spa would be greatly appericated so that I might be able to get manuals for it.

So, looks like you have a Balboa Water Group 2000 Value System 54160. Balboa Water Group 2000 Value System 54160 which is discontinued, looks like the replacement has a similar button layout.

How do you have the tub wired? 120V or 240V? They can be wired either way, with the 120V being half the power. I ran into this problem when replacing the heating unit in our tub. It came wired for 120V despite my request for it to be 240V. The retailer couldn't even get me a straight answer, but after doing research and looking at the "hot" sheet I found out which wires needed to be switched to operate on 240V.

Pop open the cover on the spa pack and there should be a wiring diagram on the back showing which wires go where. Make sure they are all firmly attached and all the fuses are good.

When you say only 1 jet works, does that mean you only have water flow out of one jet, but that water is hot and flowing strongly? If so, then your other jets may simply be turned off at their face/body. Try moving the knobs/handles on the top of the tub with both the pump and blower running and see what changes what. If you don't see any difference, see if the front of the jets turn. This can change their flow of water and air through them. It is hard to tell from your picture what type of jet bodies it uses. A close up picture of the jets themselves may help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.