Newest rainforest

jimim

Bronze Supporter
Jun 20, 2016
NE/Pa
Did everyone here Northeastern has officially been declared a rainforest!

Seriously it has not stopped raining since 630 this morning. I have taken water out of the pool 4 times now since i got home from work. I went out before for like 5 minutes and while I was gone the creek by our house overflowed along with some other banks of it further up the road and I couldn't get back to my house or to my parents house cause the fire department wouldn't let me go through. I had to get creative to get back home. . .

anyway since I can't go outside I decided to start back up on my winter project. lol

Untitled by Jim, on Flickr

Same is forecasted for tomorrow! This is insane. I just hope they get the creeks squared away by the morning so I can get out for work. 5 roads that cut perpendicular to the main road to get to my house are all closed. Roads up further on that same state route are closed. 81 north for a huge stretch is closed. Just a big ol mess. Man I bet my ph is like 9 with all the aeration the water has been getting! lol

I guess things could always be worse...….. :)

dbtgallery.php

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.